Watch the video below to see a live shot of the Pacific beach right in front of Playas Pacificas, then scroll down to view more information about Playas Pacificas and Vistas del Mar listings.
Yes! Send me more information:
About Playas Pacificas
Playas Pacificas is a stunning beachfront residential development overlooking the Pacific coastline one hour north of La Paz in peaceful Baja California Sur. Here, you will find oversized beachfront and ocean view lots ready for your dream custom home overlooking the ocean. This private, access-controlled community is perfect for those who want to trade the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowds for long empty stretches of beach, waves perfect for surfing and kiteboarding, and tranquil sunsets.
La Aguja, an old Baja Sur ranch, is a 363 hectare (900 acre) property with 2.3 km (1.43 miles) of Pacific beachfront. The ranch consists of a wide arroyo valley with cleared fields to the south, and a northern section of elevated plains. These plains contain the Playas Pacificas development.
Developed with the eco-conscious resident in mind, Playas Pacificas offers green building options and utilities, along with modern conveniences like high-speed Internet and water delivery. Residents enjoy the comfortable climate of the Pacific coast, with year-round activities including surfing, fishing, kayaking and hiking. The development includes plenty of ready to build home sites and plans, or bring your own vision for your custom home.
- A secure community on the pristine rural mid-Pacific Coast of Baja Sur
- Large, insurable single-family residential properties with water utilities and HOA protection
- Extremely low-density: huge lots of .6 acres to 4.45 acres (2,000-18,000 m2)
- Wide range of price points: beachfront, white water, ocean and desert views
- Optimized view corridors for maximum privacy
- Respect for the environment: large green areas, landscape guidelines
- Best boat-launching beach in the area
- Easy access to the Lusitania Banks, some of Baja California Sur's best deep sea fishing